Facebook Business Page
Should I have a Facebook business page?
If you have a “social” business open to the general public, you should be on Facebook. Examples are veterinarians, plumbers, bookkeepers, bike shops, ice cream shops, orthodontists, and organic farms. Reviews on Facebook tend to come from people who like your page, so they will tend to be higher than general Google or Yelp reviews.
The answer is not quite as clear for more private businesses such as doctors, psychiatrists, therapists, preschools and tutoring services. These tend to have less success in attracting a public fan base. If you choose to have a Facebook page, do not expect many user generated comments or interaction. People value their privacy.
Advantages of a Facebook Business Page
- Ranks well in Google
- Forum to answer questions from your members / clients / customers
- Share new products, services
- Photos, videos easy to upload
- Fans can let their friends know about you
- Inexpensive way to announce sales / distribute coupons
My Facebook business page service includes the following:
- Logo, hours, location, link to website
- Customized with a large profile picture
- Best if profile picture shows newest product, seasonal promotion, latest project
- Photos and video uploaded, if available
- Facebook “Like” button added to business website
- Configure so website blog posts publish on Facebook automatically
- One time fee
Facebook Business Page Monitoring
- Answer fan questions, forward on if needed
- Respond quickly to compliments, complaints
- Delete inappropriate posts and ban user
- Post updates with the latest photos, awards, good news
- Recommend twice a week posts
- Run contests or Facebook ads to gather more fans
- Payable monthly
Please contact me for more details.